To fully understand Quality Indicators and the process of setting the relevant QA indicators, it is important to first understand the big picture and the reason why QA indicators exist.
The 10 minutes below sum-ups the role of indicators in QA.
- The process of defining the quality indicator
- Performance indicator typology
- Performance indicator selection criteria
- From the performance indicator to the finish line
- Documentation and monitoring of indicators
- System of performance indicators (quantity vs. diversity)
- Indicator history and performance measurement
- The importance of information systems for decision based on facts
- Sources of information & information trustworthiness
Set up list of 15 most important indicators for you institution?